A large and wide infinity long loop snood, a scarf with lots of wonderful drapey silk, in a lovely shade of turquoise with dashes of a sand pattern - will go around your neck twice
- Large Long Wide Infinity Loop Scarf
- Wonderful shades of a soft turquoise with a dash of mottled sand pattern.
- Can double the scarf around your neck – see video below
- A large snood made from a lightweight floaty crepe de chine silk, with a lovely drape, not too thin as you can just see your hand through the silk.
- This large snood is 43cm/17 inches wide, and the fabric length if opened out is 152cm/60 inches so that means the loop snood length is 76cm/30 inches. Measurements are Approx.
- Hems have been sewn by machine, an overlocker.
- Hand Dyed silk scarf using a shibori technique – more info Painting
- Can be washed – the dyes used are fixed! More info Care of Silk
A lightweight floaty crepe de chine silk, with a lovely drape, not too thin as you can just see your hand through the silk.
Crepe de Chine silk, in it’s natural form.
- Postage is free within the UK. Everywhere else there are options during checkout.
- Mostly items will be posted during weekdays, with items ordered during Fridays and weekends will go out on Mondays.
- All items mailed in a postal box wrapped in tissue paper, so packaging can be recycled.
- No invoice will be enclosed.
- All photos have been taken in daylight. So colours match on my screen, but not all screens are the same.
Large Long Infinity Loop Scarf – painted on a lightweight floaty crepe de chine silk, with a lovely drape, not too thin as you can just see your hand through the silk.
Double the width of the long snood – see video below
Long Infinity Loop Snood Scarf – half the width of the large long infinity loop scarf